Sod the World

Saturday, June 09, 2007

A Bummer I am

Besides whinning, bitching, out for a break, hanging out with friends, sleeping, gaining and losing weight, I seems to be a bum at my house. Dad insist me to wake up at ten or else....I wonder what would he ever do. Mum's been whinning and bitching in front of me to her friends and sisters that I decided NOT to do anything at all during my half-a-year-holidayvilla before my semester starts. Who says that I'm not doing anything? I'm conducting a renewal friendship program and gaining more general knowledge through my friends. Who says I'm not doing anything? Alright, I know I'm giving excuses and I guess these few months I am being a bum. But I do have a secret plan of doing a business. Until I succeeded in it, I am not going to tell anyone about it(besides the shareholders). *sigh* I did try to apply for some job. Well actually only one particular job but apparently they didn't want me.
Oh I am going to register to Metropolitan college and am going to University of Curtin next year. I am so excited that finally I did have a direction of where I am going. I thought bumming around for half a year or a year is a great experience but after a while, it sorta gets to you that you are a bummer, a lazy arse, a nobody. Basically you're a nobody. That is an experience that I would never want to experience again. I had enough of bumming around. My brain practically stop functioning afte some time. Even my grammer is affected by it. I can't speak perfectly in English, Malay nor Cantonese. BLAH! So I guess this post will definately be full of whinning and moaning. Can't think of anything interesting to type. That's all for now I guess *sound of people printing at the back and kids shouting while banging their keyboards like they own this place*

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home