Sod the World

Thursday, November 29, 2007

May my uncle rest in peace

My uncle who had an accident at his work place past away recently. I was busy helping out with my mum and my family I myself forget to sleep and eat. Amazing how I can handle starvation when I can't even not eat for half a day normally. Guess its all in my mind that I need to eat constantly. I'm exhausted, emotionally and physically, rushing from the hospital in KL back to the funeral parlour in Kuala Lumpur. Then I had to stay up to take care of my uncle's coffin at night. Guess I had to do it since my aunties and my mum are too old to take care of it, and my cousins are too young to know what to do. I miss him a lot...Looking back at the memorize, he really did love me dearlie because when I was a kid, I was the old child of the family. My uncle would bring me out when he had the chance since he was busy working. Same as my oldest uncle which too past away two years ago from sickness. I miss them both. Hopefully my uncle will rest in peace. I will try to take care of his family too. That is my gratitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home